Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

mailbox move failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

vibestayo

MIS
Mar 19, 2002
US
Hi there we are currently in the process of moving our mailboxes from an E2K server to a E2K cluster server. However, everytime we move a mailbox, somehow the database or the log files of the destination server gets corrupted. It would basically dismout all the Database under this storage group and would not mount. When we try to perform a "no-loss" restore on the cluster server it fails. It would only allow us to restore if we delete the current log files.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

How can I set up Exchange 2000 Server on a Windows 2000 Cluster Server?

What are some setup issues that I may encounter or that I should be aware of?

What components or features of Exchange 2000 are supported in a clustered environment?

What other special configuration considerations do I need to know about when setting up Exchange 2000 on a Windows 2000 cluster?

What special considerations should I keep in mind when I am managing recipients and mailboxes?

What issues or problems should I know about when I am creating resources in Exchange Cluster Administrator?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back