Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

mailbox limit

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxfaj

MIS
Aug 8, 2001
US
can anyone pls tell me why I am getting a "THE VALUE FOR ISSUE WARNING AT (KB) IS NOT VALID. SPECICY A VALUE FROM 0 THROUGH 2097151" message when I try to set up an issue warning in a user's mailbox. the figure I was trying to input is 4400000. thanks in advance for all the help...

Have you tried clicking on where KB is set and changing it to MB

I tried this but it doesn't look like you can change it.

Sorry Maxfaj, you're right - I was thinking of something else. I can't find anything on thisbut it does look like 2097151 KB is the maximum limit you can set. 2 Gigs does seem like a very large mailbox but Microsoft refer to mailboxes larger tha 4 Gigs so I guess these sizes are allowed. I have done some more testing but get stuck with the same problem as you.

heard please let me know if you find any solution. I will let you know too if I find one. thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back