Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Mailbox in Use

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian Arts

IS-IT--Management
Nov 27, 2019
US
BCM450 r6
CallPilot voicemail 50.00.21.22
Phone T7316

I have one user who cannot access his voice mailbox. The phone display shows "mbox in use" after logging in, we can't set up forward to email via IMAP (connection fails after setup), and I can't delete the mailbox (error says it's currently in use). But, it's accepting new messages.

One of the voice ports in BCM Monitor has been active all morning with "Held G711U RTP 20054<=>[IP & port#]". I suspect this is related to the issue as this remains active when Line Monitor shows the PRI is completely idle. I guess it could be another phone on the system which wouldn't show in the Line Monitor, but most of them are digital making tracing a live local call difficult.

Are there any solutions to force this port to release short of rebooting the BCM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back