Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

mail server

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcg

Programmer
Jul 15, 2002
MX
Does anybody know a mail server software( free or paid, it doesn't matter ) that let's you add accounts from a web interface?

for example, like hotmail

the plataform desn't matter (linux, 2000 server, novell, etc )

thanks a lot

thanks a lot, but maybe I didn't make full explanation

I'm a mexican ISP so first I apologise for my english.

Second, I'm looking for a web-mail solution where the users can add their account by their own. In other words, I want to offer a free mail service ( like hotmail ) so you can add your account, via a web browser, without an administrator. Of course, ANY one can add an account, or even add as many accounts as they want.

I already visit the sites you recommended, but I think you can't do what I want with these mail servers, am I wrong?

oh, i see now. i don't know off hand what would do that for you. i would have to look into it. "Jack of all trades. Master of none."

Hi, I have the same problem and I think the only way is to make your own software, also if you need it in Spanish language and in your own design.

regards

one idea may be for you to go to a website that does that exact same thing. for example i just signed up for a free pop3 account last night at the following site. maybe you can email the admin or webmaster.

"Jack of all trades. Master of none."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back