Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Mail Icon Has an X Through It

Status
Not open for further replies.

george6156

IS-IT--Management
Jun 9, 2004
US
Hello,
I have a 7290 user whose mail icon has an x thorugh it. Initialliy, the mail icon was hidden. I unhid it but now the icon has an X through it. It seems to be sending\receiving e-mail, though.
Can any one tell me what the X means?
Thanks!

Not sure if you ever fixed the issue. The problem lies within your Wireless Manager. Check the model that is associated with that customer. If they have upgraded, check the model in WM and make sure it matches. Secondly, check the blackberry software on the user's machine, it will throw off the version as well. when I called BB Support regarding this, this is what they told me to check, and once I did the master reset after all was corrected, the issue was resolved. I hope that helps...

Melissa
TEH HD Manager

I agree with TEHHDManger. I don't think you fixed the problem.
The X indicates the icons you want hidden.

Scroll to an icon that has an X through it and press the Alt button and the Track wheel button and uncheck Hide Application and Show All.

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back