Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Mail Archive for many users

Status
Not open for further replies.

slacker69

MIS
Oct 8, 2002
GB
Hi,

I am hoping someone can share some light on this situation. I got a request from a project manager for the following :

"When a proposal results in a new project site being created in SharePoint Portal Server, I feel we should also have either an Exchange or a Public Shared folder, with rules setup so that any email sent out by any of us to a domain can either be detected and forwarded to a ‘project folder’ or we have the option to ‘cc’ to a specific internal-only project history email account."

He worked for a company with Lotus Notes and they had some sort of implementation like this. I was wondering what is the best way to go about it in an exchange 2000 environment, also if I can tie in Sharepoint that would be good. (We will be moving to exchange 2003 soon, so if it can be done with it I welcome suggestions)

Thanks in advance

Steven

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back