Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Magix Night Service question

Status
Not open for further replies.

dellphone

Technical User
Oct 29, 2017
US
Hi,

Can you program night service for internal extensions, when someone dials 0 for the operator and then the call goes to the night service group when night service is activated. The only thing I could find in the manual was it handles outside lines and not internal.

Thanks

can you explain your goal a little more clearly?
are you describing a station to station call just being answered by auto attendant?
are you describing day voice mail and night aa coverage for a station?
are you describing night service calls not ringing some of the assigned night service group stations?

Hi,

I do not have a auto attendant or voicemail. Basically when night service is activated I want any internal station calls to the operator (ext 0) to ring at the assigned night service group stations just like outside lines do.

Thanks

i am under the impression that dialing zero internally will route to the operator position or its night service destination.(night service group). on the other hand, a straight forward solution to dialing the operator's extension number could be covered by a call group of as many as 20 stations by assigning that group to cover that station code. a smaller situation limited to 8 covering stations would be to program primary cover buttons for that station code.
doable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back