Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

magazine

Status
Not open for further replies.

z35

Programmer
Dec 21, 2001
US
hello everyone.
I would like to subscribe to a magazine for web designers/developers/graphic designers.

I want to stay up to date on the latest software out there, especially for web animation.....

does anyone know of a good one (with helpful articles and ads, not just junk).....thanks for all help.

thanks for the info. i subscribed to several..they were all free...i hope atleast one is what i am looking for...if they are good, how come they are free?

All about marketing, my friend. With such a specialized target market, selling subscriptions isn't going to make a lot of money. On the other hand, from an advertiser's perspective, it's a highly targeted audience. Folks like Discreet, Alias, Macromedia, etc. will pay a little more to place ads because not only are they guaranteed to hit their core consumer base, but they're getting a wider reach within that base because the magazine is free.

ok...thats what I thought. maybe they will be good. i am getting a free trial issue of macworld also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back