Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Macromedia's Certified Web Site Developer 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

EugenePaliev

Programmer
Jul 18, 2001
UA
Hi people!

I'm thinking of taking "Certified Web Site Developer" or "Certified Macromedia Dreamweaver Developer" tests. Has anyone taken it already? Any help on books, dumps, preparation and any other information would be VERY appreciated.

Eugene

Hey people!

I've answered others a lot but haven't had any reply for myself...

:(

Hey Eugene,
I researched this a bit for you since you help me out often although I have not taken any certification tests so I don't know how much help this will be..

The most info I found was at the site:

It has information on prerequisites, what to study, etc.
Hope this helps some. Sorry I couldn't be more useful. :(

Tim

Hey Tim!

Thanks a lot! :)
I appreciate your help and your response!

Certainly I've surfed the Net and already been at Allaire site. Just wanted someone's practical advice. But as I see this certification in not really popular (especially comperally to MCP and others).

But thanks a lot anyway!

Eugene :)

Hi Eugen,

I don't know you hear baout this site or not. offers you online certification on all topics. But I don't think they offer you the Macromedia Certification. Anyway its a good place where you can hone your skills.

Regards

Prakash Srivaths

I don't know anyone with more dreamweaver knowledge Eugene, but I know nothing about accreditation either.

if you can't get it.

Few will.

Thanks everyone!!!

I do appreciate your help a lot!
If I pass I'll wite FAQ on it :)

nippi,
my congratulations to you! You see, my knowledge is nothing comparatively to yours :) You can see the proof at the top of this window - greate job!

Thanks everyone s-)

No Eugene.

I answer more questions, but am aware everything I answer, you can as well, and you answer plenty I can't.

I'm prolific here, simply because as a complete novice I got a heap of help here. Check out the number of questions I've posted myself. As a raw dm user I asked most of the questions I now answer, and that's the only reason I know them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back