Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MAcromedia interactive game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmycookie

Instructor
Aug 13, 2007
GB
Hey wassup guys, I've been asked by a friend to make a game for his website, only problem, not too sure how to do it in Macromedia. He has given me a brief: The idea of the game is to stop balls which come in from the left hand side of the stage (and travel across the screen from left to right) from getting past a paddle controlled by the user on the right hand side of the stage.

The game you produced should be based on the following behaviours:

·1 You will have a paddle on the right hand side of the stage which can be controlled by the user using the keyboard to move it up and down.
·2 Balls appear at a random position from the left hand side of the stage and travel across the stage.
·3 The user has 3 lives.
·4 A life is lost if the ball travels past the paddle to the right hand side of the stage.
·5 Only one ball is visible on the stage at one time.
·6 If the ball intersects the paddle or a life is lost a new ball appears from the left.
·7 Once all 3 lives are lost the game is over.
·8 The game should consist of multiple levels where the speed at which the ball is travelling increases each level.
·9 10 balls are fired each level.
·10 The size of the paddle should reduce in size each time a new ball appears.
·11 The paddle will return to its original size each level.

I was wondering if anyone could offer any help or link me to a website which will help?

Thanks guys

a little bit, its not one of the programmes i enjoy using.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back