Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Macro to Export data to a new Worksheet

Status
Not open for further replies.

CBradshaw

IS-IT--Management
Jun 24, 2002
GB
Guys

Some of the guys here at work are using a rather complex excel sheet. Within this sheet are a couple of Macro's which, basically, look for a defined set of criteria within a specified area, and based on that criteria print certain sections of it out to the default printer.

They have asked if I can create a macro, to complete the exact same task, but instead if printing the result, simply export it to a new worksheet.

I'm no VB coder, and I'm not overly good with this sort of thing. Anyone care to help?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks in advance

please post in the VBA forum (forum 707) and be prepared to try stuff out - you will probably not get someone to write an entire solution for you. This site prides itself on helping others to learn rather than just providing people with complete code solutions

Rgds, Geoff

We could learn a lot from crayons. Some are sharp, some are pretty and some are dull. Some have weird names and all are different colours but they all live in the same box.

Please read FAQ222-2244 before you ask a question

heh - I was only looking for a pint in the right direction :)

Thanks for the reply

that you will certainly get if you post in forum707

Rgds, Geoff

We could learn a lot from crayons. Some are sharp, some are pretty and some are dull. Some have weird names and all are different colours but they all live in the same box.

Please read FAQ222-2244 before you ask a question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back