Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Macola Line Item Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

J G PM

Technical User
Jun 18, 2020
US
I see line comments in an order. I can review the line comments in OELINCMT_SQL if I do so by order number. I know the comments apply to my example item because I checked to make sure the example item in on my example order. What I cannot figure is how to make comments to an item in Macola? Where do the line comments come that are specific to an item? How, in Macola, can I update or add any Item specific comments.
Thanks,

Note/Text maintenance on the BOM&IM tab (assuming ES or 10). These are held in the imitmnot_sql table. They are designed to be applied to specific modules and document types so they work differently than OE line order header comments.

Peter Shirley

Peter.. right you are and thanks. That was exactly what I was looking for and that answered my question. Thank you so much for being spot on.
v/r
Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back