Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Macola is stating “Nothing in Range” for Open Customer Orders

Status
Not open for further replies.

mwenthe

IS-IT--Management
Sep 20, 2007
US
In Inventory Management \ View \ Multiple Item View, I enter an item number and click the Open Cust Orders button, and Macola displays "Nothing in Range". I've looked into the OEORDLIN_SQL and their are 74 orders out there with that item.

I'm on Progression 7.7.1 SQL.

I'm seeing the same thing with some other Items as well, but it was able to get some items to display correctly. It's odd, we use this functionality every day.

I have closed Macola and reopened it.

Please run reset quantity on order and reset allocations with the "rest inventory trx" checkbox checked, and try this again. Let us know the results.

Software Training, Implementation, Programming and Support for Macola Progression, Macola ES, Synergy, and Crystal Reports. Check out our Macola tools:

Ran both Processes, but no change. Still cannot see any orders for various items.

This could be caused by "orphaned" OE Order Line records - order lines without a header. Please run the following SQL query to see if there are any orphans.

Code:
SELECT OEORDLIN_SQL.ord_type, OEORDLIN_SQL.ord_no, OEORDHDR_SQL.ord_no AS HdrOrder
FROM OEORDLIN_SQL OEORDLIN_SQL LEFT OUTER JOIN 
        OEORDHDR_SQL OEORDHDR_SQL ON OEORDLIN_SQL.ord_type = OEORDHDR_SQL.ord_type AND  
        OEORDLIN_SQL.ord_no = OEORDHDR_SQL.ord_no
WHERE (OEORDHDR_SQL.ord_no IS NULL)

If these exist we need to figure out how and why. There should never happen. Please post back with results.

Software Training, Implementation, Programming and Support for Macola Progression, Macola ES, Synergy, and Crystal Reports. Check out our Macola tools:

You're amazing Don! There was an RMA they tried to delete. Somehow they got the header, but there were some lines left. Deleted them, and problem was solved. Thanks again!

Run reset allocations again as this may affect the numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back