Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Macola ES Notes, Field Level Notes Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

fullonpbod

Technical User
Jun 9, 2008
US
We are using the field level notes button on the OE Screen to keep track of special customer requests, like "Do Not Use UPS" or "Customer has super special needs that we need to be reminded of during OE" etc.

Does anyone know how to cause the notes to automatically "pop up" when they are populated? A good trigger would be tabbing out of the field.

We are using Macola ES, 372. We do have a Flex license.

I think my order desk staff is 100% behind you on this one.

We over use the shipping instruction fields as they are the only ones that are visible in the OE Process.

Order Header comments are invisible.
Order Line comments are alsmost as bad.

We have a standard set of modification that we make to the appearance of the Order Entry screen. There is a column with a checkbox that marks lines with comments. We move this column so it is visible by default.

I would think that the FLEX gurus may have other options.

Please check out my website, we have developed popup notes for ES and Progression.

No red flags please, the user asked.

Software Sales, Training, Implementation and Support for Macola, eSynergy, and Crystal Reports

"What version of URGENT!!! are you using?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back