Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Macola ES 9.5.400

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbelk11

IS-IT--Management
Jan 8, 2004
US
Good evening all....

Anyone install this beast yet?

I'm not about to dive in head first on this based on my experience updating to 9.5.200......although I do see our friends at Exact acknowledged this as a problem in the release notes for 9.5.400

Thanks

Jen

I have one problem. The POP order notes in the PPLINCMT table are not visible from with ES. The records are there if you look at the raw data in SQL. I just opened this incident with Exact late today (Thursday 6/24) and do not have a resolution yet. I will keep you posted.

Software Sales, Training, Implementation and Support for Macola, Synergy, and Crystal Reports. Check out our Macola tools:

Peter

Sorry to attach on to this thread, but in a previous thread you wrote

Agree with you on the aging reports. If customers and resellers can produce versions that run quickly and accurately, Exact should be able to as well..The nature of the tables (gbkmut, banktransctions etc.) accentuate performance problems in SQL and there are a number of things you can configure on your SQL server that will offset the problems caused by long running queries.They are too lengthy to go into here, but I'd be happy to forward you some suggestions.

I'd be interested in any suggestions you have

Thanks,

Mariestel Salas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back