Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

M7310 button programming

Status
Not open for further replies.

jawalla

MIS
Jul 16, 2002
CA
I have few M7310 phones on a CICS 7.0 w/CP100. I need to program one button on the phone to bring up the voicemail prompt, how do I do this? I did this a long time back and cannot remember.

You can either program it as Feature 981 or the extension that the voice mail is on. I always use the extension number since it is faster (faster is the time it takes after pressing the button before the voice mail responds). If you use Feature 981:

Feature * 3 --> press the button you want to program --> Feature 981

To do the extension:

Feature *2 --> Press the button you want to program --> enter VM extension number.

Programing buttons on individual sets:

Outside lines (Auto Dial) Feature *1 then button to program then number 9 + 7 digit local 11 digit LD you want to call followed by the hold button.

Internal Extensions Feature *2 then the button you want to program then the extension

Any Feature (open VM) Feature *3 then the button you want to program then the feature Code 981 done.

Transfer to VM Feature 982

if you go to then the products page right click on the link for feature codes save target as and get the PDF of feature codes.

Program memory buttons
You can program a memory button with a new number or feature.
External autodial
1 Press Feature *1.
2 Press a memory button.
3 Dial the external number.
4 Press OK to store the number.

Internal autodial
1 Press Feature *2.
2 Press a memory button.
3 Dial the extension number.
4 Press OK to store the number.

Features
1 Press Feature *3.
2 Press a memory button.
3 Press Feature and enter the feature code.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back