Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

M7208 default

Status
Not open for further replies.

vortec1

Vendor
Feb 12, 2007
US
Newbie to BCM but I understand if I punch down on the next station pair and plug in a M7208 it will work but what lines or features will it have with just plugging it in? Thanks

No lines assigned by default.

Cannot remember all the defaults for all the different models but fire it up and Feature * 0 then press any button to see what they are.

Add me to LinkedIN

small-logo-sig.png

=----(((((((((()----=
Toronto, CAN

Maybe a target line is being assigned to this DN. But as curlycord said, Feature *0 will show you all programming.
Nikos

The BCM isn't a whole lot different to the Norstar range with regards to basic terminal programming. Most of the features are the same and in some cases, you can still program the phone using Norstar type codes such as Feature * 3 to programm up a key and also via the telset to get into admin to do pickup groups etc.

Firebird Scrambler

Nortel & Avaya Meridian 1 / Succession & BCM / Norstar Programmer

Website = linkedin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back