Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

M3905 phones freezes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper26

Technical User
Jan 30, 2009
GB
We have M3905 phones on site and every other day we get a few that just completely freezes up when they enter their activity codes. The only way you can release the phone is by pulling the line cable from the phone. I have checked the firmware and it looks updated. Does anyone know what else I can do.

I had that issue when I had one of our new guys build the config's all I did was out and rebuild and they worked a treat after that...

Thank you for your tip, I hope there's another solution as there are a lot of phones to program.

replace 1 or 2 of the phones with phones that has no problems, if the problems continue on those, then the problem isn't the phones but possibly minor corruption on the software side...that's where ACooperman soln would come into play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back