Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

M3905 Fault

Status
Not open for further replies.

radiospazz

Technical User
Aug 19, 2008
CA
I still do not get call history. I am getting my voicemail indicator and call display but I would like to see my call history. I've checked the settings on the phone and they look correct... yet, when I press Callers I get 0 regardless of how many calls I've received. I also made sure that teh settings are set to "LOG ALL CALLS" any suggestions?

as well, new call indication is set to on and yet the phone still isn't logging incoming calls.

I assume you're using a 3905 for ACD applications. ACD/CCMS calls are not calls to a specific Set's DN so will not log on the set. (Skillset---In calls Key)

Part of the logic may have been they didn't want one agent logging in and able to see previous agent's call log, even if they were answering calls to a different skill set.

KE407122

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back