Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

M2250 Console No Caller Info on display

Status
Not open for further replies.

lexie19

Technical User
Feb 7, 2013
US
M2250 has stopped showing caller display . Is this a hardware or software problem

More than likely hardware, I would unplug it and plug it back in or do the reset procedure through the console commands.

WHAT LOAD DO YOU FIND THE CONSOLE COMMANDS

Disable the 2 voice tn's from ld 32 or ld 11, unplug the console, wait 20 sec. plug console back in, re-enable the 2 set tn's for the console. This is one way to do it. The console has a reset command from the console itself but I don't have a Console user guide to look at anymore, maybe KCF knows.

Avaya/Nortel/NEC/Asterisk/Access Control/CCTV/DSX/Acti

I bet someone typed the word YES in response to OPT in LD15 YES is the same as XDP (Exclude Digit Display)

At OPT, enter IDP and the display will come back. IDP=Include Digit Display

Look at your touch tone keypad:

9=WX[highlight #FCE94F]Y[/highlight]
3=D[highlight #FCE94F]E[/highlight]F
7=PR[highlight #FCE94F]S[/highlight]

9=W[highlight #4E9A06]X[/highlight]Y
3=[highlight #4E9A06]D[/highlight]EF
7=[highlight #4E9A06]P[/highlight]RS

~~
Gene at GHTROUT.com

To reset the console is not a command, you hit the shift key on the console and then press the 3rd key from the right below the display, it will ask for a password which is 9999 followed by *. If the display isn't working at all anyway then you wont see this information. Best thing to do is unplug the console handset/headset, unplug the amphenol connector for about 30 seconds, plug the amphenol connector back in and see if it comes up. Then plug the handset back in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back