Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

M2250 Attendant Console reporting via TFC003\TFC004 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim257

MIS
Jan 10, 2011
GB
Hi All,

We currently have an issue where we need to see when our M2250 attendant console is in night service mode.

I've read through various sources, many of which on tek-tips but haven't been able to find the actual prompts I need to enter to run the TFC003 or TFC004 reports, however from what I have read they are run from LD 2.

I have been able to find the TN of the attendant console using:

LD 20
REQ: prt
TYPE: dnb
CUST: 0
DN: 0
DATE: <enter>
PAGE: <enter>
DES: <enter>

Can anyone assist with running these reports \ suggest other ways of finding when the attendant console is in night service?

Any help, much appreciated.

Cheers,

Jim.

You need to set up a schedule in ld 2 and then set the customer reports. Just look at ld 2 documentation. If you still have questions post back.

Thanks RickyPony.. I'd be happy to RTFM if I actually had access to the manuals.

Unfortunately I'm not a PABX engineer and have been forced to come looking for info so I can get issues resolved for others.

Does anyone have a link for the manuals or any further documentation\information on setting up the schedules?

Cheers,

Jim.

bhassell that looks miraculous.. Thanks very much for your help!

Okie dokie..

So we've now got schedules set up on the attendant console between the hours of 8am and 6pm (0800 - 1800) and have data coming out and being captured by putty each hour. I'm then manually grabbing the file and deciphering the data inside.

Thanks to GHTROUT for the wonderful help above.

Next question is, data looks like this:

0000 TFC004

00003 0000001
00016 0000004
0000030 0000005
00000 00000

With 0000030 being the number of CCS's (I believe) the console was attended, being that there is only one handset on the line is it safe to assume that the console was in night-mode/not busy for 10 minutes?

The max number for one line is 36 CCs's per hour (I may be wrong), so:

60mins * 60 secs = 3600 secs / 100 = 36 CCSs in an hour, where there is only one phone on the line. So 1 CCS = 1.666 seconds

36 - 30 = 6 CCSs not attended

6 * 1.666 = 10 minutes not attended.

Is that right? Help much appreciated :)

Cheers,

Jim.

That console was open/not in busy for 3000 seconds during the reporting period. What we do not see is the length of the reporting period.

One would assume it is a one hour period, but if it was the first hour of the reporting period, that includes all time between the end of the last period and time of this report.

If you collect from 0800 to 1700 and the data you showed was printed at 0800, then there were 15 hours in the report period. One must consider that.

--
Nortel Resources at GHTROUT.com World Famous!
--

Ah ok, that makes a lot more sense.

Thanks GHTROUT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back