Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

M22 Vista headset adapter

Status
Not open for further replies.

kyleman52

Technical User
Nov 14, 2007
US
Anyone out there have a better headset adapter than the Plantronics M22 Vista adapter for the Partner sets.
I have been using the Plantronics SP02-H adapters in the past but they went discontinued in 2008.
The were nice since you did not have to take your handset off hook, unlike the replacement M22 Vista.
My office workers do not like the idea of leaving the handset off hook when they had to just touch a button on the old SP02-H style...I know its a minor thing but I'm trying to keep some people happy..A simple touch of a button on & off was nice.
Thanks

Program a (different) unequipped line to each headset user. Label it Headset Hangup. They will take the handset off the cradle, and leave it off. When they are done with a call, press the Headset Hangup button, which puts them off hook on a phantom line. Press a real line key to take or place the next call.

seek out refurbs

It's people like you who generalize.

I have searched for refurbs..i.e. metroline and a couple of others as well...Any others in mind?
Thanks

You can try Headsets Direct in Prescott, AZ @ headsetsdirect.com or 888-244-0483. They may have what you need, and they do repairs too.

....JIM....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back