Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

M.A.T.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canmi

Programmer
May 14, 2008
ES
I changed the logi and pass into the pbx and I need to change pass and logi also in the M.A.T.Someone can give me the steps?

Thank you...

Still actually using MAT? Or just calling OTM/TM by its original name of MAT?

Yes, is an old machine and the client ( now it´s a new client to me), never been upgrade it.

what rls is your switch? mats more trouble then it;s worth and well past end of life.. i want to say you need to do a reinstall to get to the change pwd field... but it's been over a decade.. that was best ran on a dos machine... yea it's that old

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

I seem to remember that you go into the site "shell" where the basic info is stored, Site name, address etc. I think it is in there where you change the PW.

Step by step:
1. If MAT is open, close it. Changing the password can be done from an already open MAT, but my instructions are easier starting from the top!
2. Start MAT !!
3. Click the + to the left of your Site Name
4. Right click the System Name and left click {Properties}
5. Click the <Customer> tab at the top right
6. Click the [Properties] button.
7.In "Scheduler System ID", you will find User ID and Password.

Hope this helps.

(MAT and OTM are NOT evil creations of satan! I use every tool available - CLI, MAT, OTM, ProComm, HyperTerminal - whatever makes the task at hand easiest. You just need to keep in mind how they all play together)

Thank you very match. I will try this step. And certainly these programs are to make life easier, but it´s impossible to think that an applications can not be more simple or intuitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back