Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Lync call to CMM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mulligans

Technical User
Feb 8, 2002
US
We have a Lync 2013 going using AES to a CM 5.2. Everything is working great, but when someone initiates an internal call in Lync and it goes to voicemail (user has a coverage path that goes to the VM hunt group). At first the call would get a message from CMM saying a fax will be included in your blah blah blah, and you could not leave a message it was waiting for a fax page. So I shut off faxing in CMM and that went away, now it says "Nothing to approve" and then it beeps and you can leave a message, the persons greeting is not played. I need the persons greeting to play. Any help is appreciated, this one is driving me nuts.

I can re-create this problem when I make a regular voice call to an extension that transfers to Audix when I press #
Could something in Lync or AES be sending an extra # character with the call?
Maybe you could do a trace on the extension and monitor the Audix channel at the same time and watch what's going on.

Do I need to add a special dial plan entry in AES to go to my voice mail extension. I did like you said and it seems like there is an extra # at the end of the Lync call that is not there on a regular call. just thought maybe in AES I could add a dial plan entry for the voicemail extension? Not to sure on the AES dial plans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back