Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

LWC message not going away 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 14, 2004
US
HI, I read thread690-1157539 on the LWC issue and that is the same problem I'm having, I tried following the steps mentioned, I added my extension in the System Parameters LWC Receivers, I created the Cov-msg-rt in my phone, but I cant seem to find or create a DEL button, I even tried 335 on the keypad to no avail.

anyone out there have a DEL button?
my system is an Avaya Definity S8500 and my phone is a 6408D+

thanks

You can try to add a (see number 2)

BUTTON ASSIGNMENTS
1: call-appr 6: send-calls Ext:
2: delete-msg 7: directory
3: call-appr 8: next
4: autodial

Let me know if you still cant get through this and we will try to help.

Hell, there are no rules here - we're trying to accomplish something.
Thomas A. Edison

For the best response to a question, read thread690-1323977

Hi,

Do you use leave word calling, or was it 'accidentally' turned on?

in the commnad prompt, you can type 'clear amw all xxxx' where x equals the station. This clears out ALL LWC messages for that station. Let me know how goes.

HeatherSuzanne

Thank you Both,

heathersuzanne
I like this aproach, however my question would be if it will also clear the message indication for real voicemails?

and mikeydidit,
I tried looking into the options for the button assignments (help key) and didnt find that one, but I typed it as you said and it worked.

so I now have 2 solutions to my one problem, thanks guys.

Hi,

Yes it will clear the light for all VM's too. Next voicemail that's left the light will go back on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back