Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

low disk space on 703T

Status
Not open for further replies.

1998xj8

Technical User
Jun 12, 2008
US
how can i find the mailboxes that are over the storage limit so I can clear some drive space..mermail had a +XX minute search but this I cant find the large storage minute users...do i need reporter?

you can free up some disk space on the server by going
into programs ,accessories,system tools ,and do a disk
cleanup and check the box for compress old files.do this
at the server level .

no problems only solutions

strmwalker

strmwalker ..is that done online or service affecting ?
also how can i tell if I need more message space..in mermail you would just que up backup and it would tell you

it does not effect services,what type of problems are you having?there is a pep for more disk space what are your
peps at and can you list them

strmwalker

I found a mailbox by accident which had 5 hours messages i deleted...dont know if we blew out our purchased message space or is this because too many users are over their max threshold ? Dont see where to check that...
heres the log error...
Event Code 36027
Severity Critical
Description. Disk space allocated for database has reached its limit of 100% capacity.
Impact CallPilot system may slow down due to insufficient disk space being available on the system.
Recovery Action Check for insufficient disk space on CallPilot server. Contact customer support for solution.
Technical Support Action Check for insufficient disk space size.

can you list the peps that are on your system?if so post them

strmwalker

404SU04S
404SU04G19S
G22S
G26S
G30S
G33S
G35S
G36S
G46S