Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Lotus Notes DeskTop 'Out of Office Message'

Status
Not open for further replies.

tinhtoon

Technical User
Jan 31, 2000
US
Currently I was using Lotus Notes Desktop &gt; Actions &gt; Mail Tools &gt; Out of Office &gt;<br>
&gt; My out of office Message to reply to my incoming Mail while I am away from my office. It would be more efficient if your Lotus Notes can concurrent copy and redirect the incoming mails to my proposed E-Mail address, eg. My home E-Mail address during my specified dates and time, so that I can read and correspond with my office intranet network while I am travelling to other countries as my personal ISP enable to login into my personal Mail box from any part of the world.<br>
I was not able to login into my Company's Intranet from Internet, as I was not given permission the access, since my job does not require travelling. However, the suggested feature can be quite useful while I am not in the office or on vacation.<br>
<br>
Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back