Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Lotus Notes 4.6 Database help

Status
Not open for further replies.

aalva

IS-IT--Management
Feb 16, 2003
PE

Please im doing a Notes Database , and i need to add a date field taht you can click in a button to add a date
this button is like the reservation button that you click there an appears a calendar to select a date

I do believe that you have this property in R4.6 (it's been a while since I did development with that !).
When you create a new field, you get a Field Properties dialog box. There, ou can choose the type of field you wish to create. For a date, you choose Date/Time.
Upon doing that in R4, you should be able to see a new property called Calendar/Time control. Enable that, and your field should now allow for calendar display.
However, you do want to restrict that field to Date Only, which is a property you normally have on the second tab of the properties box.

Don't forget to earch your Designer Help for Calendar, I'm sure you'll find a good explanation in there.

Pascal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back