Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Lotus Approach operating on 2016 Microsoft Remote Desktop Services..issues with SendKey Macro 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewp10

Programmer
Nov 17, 2021
US
Is there anyone out there still using Lotus approach that has moved to the Microsoft Remote Desktop Services.

I am in the process of going from a 2008 server using Citirx to the RDS. The macro command 'Sendkey' no longer works. Anyone know how to fix this?

Another update on using Approach on 'Microsoft Remote Desktop Services'. Just discovering that the Macro Import command causes my APR to crash. Sure would like to believe there are others out there still using this fantastic software package.

To run Approach on 'Remote Desktop Services 2016', set the compatibility mode to 'Windows Vista Service pack 2'. Sendkey does not work but the "import" macro does.

It is amazing how Approach works in each successive windows release. My network consists of 5 users.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back