Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

lotus 123R5 installation disk 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

terrym79

Technical User
Jan 15, 2006
US
Does anyone know where I can get a copy of lotus007.dsk installion disk? Mine developed bad sector, tried repair utilities without success. Greatly appreciate any help.

Check w/ IBM. Also check some of the companies that sell older software. Make backups of all your good CDs today.

BocaBurger
<===========================||////////////////|0
The pen is mightier than the sword, but the sword hurts more!

I have that disk and I can copy it but don't know how to get it to you.

Terry,

I doubt that you're talking about CDs. If it's disk #7, this must still be floppies.

Would suggest you forget about getting a new disk #7 and go crazy and buy the whole new Smartsuite. If you go on the Internet you should be able to find the whole Smartsuite package (of the version you're looking for)for under $15.

While you're at it--and do some serious searching--you can probably buy the latest version (on CD) for $15 or so. The current Smartsuite is v. 9.8; the previous v. was 9.5

(As a glass-is-half-empty aside: both Corel WordPerfect Office and Lotus Smartsuites contain less programs with each new version. Especially notable is that in Smartsuites, "Organizer" shrinks considerably in later versions; "Via Voice" and "Adobe Acrobat" connections both disappear alltogether.)

Gyula,

All, as well as previous versions, available on ebay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back