Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Lotus 1-2-3 Release 9 for windows-page break problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

biroalfa

Technical User
Jul 4, 2018
RS
Hi to all who still use Lotus 1-2-3,

I have strange problems when inserting some new rows into a working spreadsheet (with already formatted areas with manual and automatic page breaks) that those new rows are simply omitted in print preview areas and cannot be printed although they are selected together with those who are visible and will be printed without problems.

I tried various technique with deleting rows, inserting, etc and only way to print areas with those new inserted rows is to name new area with them and print separately area by area. It's tedious and frustrating and slow down work.

I use Lotus for so many years (from 2.01 from 1991.) and have a lot of files with engineering calculations including a lot of formulas, many macros and I sill refuse to use Excel (mouse oriented program)...

Please, help if you experienced such problem..

Thanks!

jmns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back