Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Lost tool buttons, HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

crycris

MIS
Mar 21, 2005
US
Last Friday everyone in our post office lost the tool buttons found on the right side of the compose email window. I know those buttons are on the toolbar on the top of the window. But these people have been using these buttons for so long and they really want them back. We had problems last Friday and we had a technician checking things out from her end and I can't seem to get her to reply to me about this issue. If anyone knows what I have to do to get those back you will be making a lot of people very happy.

This link may be worth a look:

I'm not in front of a server right now, but I'll try and check a couple config settings tomorrow morning and repost if I discover anything that may help resolve this issue.

Which version of GW are you running? Also, what types of problems did you have last Friday? Did you notice the buttons gone after the problems, or after the technician was checking things out?

We are running 6.5. The problem we were having was a network issue and nothing with the server. The technician said she didn't change anything. She is very advanced in Groupwise and very knowledgeable. This happened after everything was working normal so I would say that it started after she was in it. We just had this server installed brand new last February and nothing to my knowledge has been updated since. Thanks for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back