Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

lost the calander file..possible wrong path???

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickmyster

Technical User
Jan 28, 2004
US
ok..in the process of saving my calander onto another windows (still ME)..i can't seem to find all the events and things i typed into the calander from months and years past. the cardfile transferred over , but i can't get the rest of the calander itself. i have it onto the old drive, but even there the path got messed up...i also have it on a floppy disk, but again ...same problem. it appears that when i try to open a calander from the A: drive i have to specify a path and user name and i believe this is where the problem is. Someone please help...thank you

Dear Rick Myster,
The Calendar is made up of several files see Faq1 here at Tek-Tips:
click on the following link and check out Q02
faq807-2966

Regards Jim
Check the FAQ area of this Forum for answers (If there are any FAQs!) , it could save you a lot of time and effort and means that links are more likely to be current. Please 'Comment' on them if they are not!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back