Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Lost Product Key

Status
Not open for further replies.

elias2212

Technical User
Jul 16, 2002
US
Hi Y'all,
Haven't been here in a long time - I have retired and am now living in Paradise (Naples, Fl). The last version I have is VFP7.0 and I recently purchased a new computer. Since I have a couple of apps and sometimes use VFP, I wanted to install it on the new computer. I have the CD, of course, but I have lost the product key - essential in the installation. However , in the Help-About on the old computer there is a number that seems to be a product key. Unfortunately when I enter it in the installation process, it doesn't work.

What to do???

Thanks.

If the product belong to you and the warranty was sent to Microsoft, the Microsoft Help line might be able to help you.

Mike Gagnon

If you want to get the best response to a question, please check out FAQ184-2483 first.

Thanks, problem solved. I called MS Help Desk - Troubleshooting and they gave me a new Product Key.

Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back