Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

lost pictures on cd

Status
Not open for further replies.

JOEVLL

Instructor
Sep 18, 2002
US
I have three sets of picture files on a cd that I cannot recover.I have tried just about everything with no success. Roxio Easy CD Creator does indicate that the files are there but when I try to read them they show up as ISO files. Is there any way to extract the individual files and save them?

hey i know a great photo recovery company check them out at i use them for compact disk, flash cards and many others. they have a 95% recovery rate. check them out

iso files are images of disks rather than the usual file structure. Copy the iso files to a directory on your hard drive, then make a new cd with easy cd creator but use the option to "create cd from image" then use the file you copied to the hard drive as the source image.

There is a possibility to recover those files. Our company does a lot of thos and that of flash cards.

Roxio CD creator usualy is for burning and reading CD's not recovering. That leads to several different questions;
Was the CD session closed? finalized? How did you erite it, i.e., 'disk at once' ? What format?

There are a lot of variations.

You can send it to us, we have a free evaluation process. visit our website and/or look on this sites LINKS page.
We are Advanced Data Solutions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back