Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Lost Outlook Express Files

Status
Not open for further replies.

risk99

Technical User
Mar 23, 2003
US
Hi! I just installed Win2K (used Win98 before) recently, and I deleted the old Outlook Express mail by mistake after my Win2K installation.

I've used the free software from , it works very well except that I couldn't get my deleted Outlook Express files back :( during the recovery, some of the delted files were converted to "0"s... Any ideas? THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

I've never seen that software before... try to use R-Studio or Get Data Back, and see what happens.

did you fix this yet. if not then I may be able to help, but have a question or two.

I have just had a similar problem in that when deleting some old files not at all related to Outlook Express, somehow every file in there was gone the next time I opened it. I purchased Fast File Undelete and found some of them but cannot get them open or back into Outlook Express. Any ideas out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back