Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Lost IP Address 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

setprogram

Technical User
Jun 6, 2007
US
Hi all,

I've somehow lost the IP address for my Call Pilot Manager interface. Apparently, Call Pilot has reset to the default IP Address, but I'm not 100% sure. I just read that someone else lost the programming for their Call Pilot 150. I thought I would do that **XFTEST just to make sure that the codes were still there before I get my network tech to bring out a cross-over cable. But, I don't know the password. Can anyone help with that?

The default CP IP is 192.168.110.10 . Set your laptop IP to .11, class C subnet, with the CP as gateway, connect with crossover, and browse to the CP address.

the default ip for a callpilot is 192.168.110.10 u could try that, and if you can't get in thru set programming you can reset the pswd by...

press f985
press 9
enter pswd

this will at least get you back to talking to the callpilot.

Usually the IP address will not change if the Call Pilot programming is defaulted. You need to connect to the serial port at 9600 8-N-1 and use Hyperterminal to watch the boot process. Cycle power to the Call Pilot and the first screen that appears will show the IP address.

Brian Cox

This is really good information...Thanks to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back