Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

lost calendar in microsoft outlook

Status
Not open for further replies.

junedonofrio

Technical User
Dec 31, 2003
US
i have only been using the outlook for a short time & am just figuring it out myself, i had a problem with the total screen size on my monitor & have gotten that adjusted back pretty close to before, however now i have lost the monthy calendars that were up on the top right hand side of the calendar screen, where you could go to the next month for example & click on a date & then enter an appointment etc... i only have the appointments listed (i have by the day), & then to the right is the task pad (which used to be right below the monthly calendars. i cant find any help in the help menu. any help will be appreciated
thanks,
June

move your curser to the right side of the screen untill the mouse looks like <-||-> Click and hold, then drag left.

Move the mouse pointer to the outside edge of the gray area on the right side of screen then click and drag to the left. It will expand by "columns" so if you drop it for one column, it will give you one monthly calendar; if you drop it for two columns, it will give you two monthly calendars, etc.

thanks so much for the help, i had tried this before, but now it worked, on my version it moves from the top toward the bottom. anyway, thanks again for the help !
June

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back