Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Loss of Quality with Effects

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nike973

Instructor
Dec 31, 2008
US
Hi,
I shot my film with a VX1000, the raw footage looks very nice, even when I import it to adobe CS3, it still looks good from the reference monitor. But when I apply visual effects like ( contrast, even 1%) it becomes blurry and pixelated. I've tried to put Anti-flicker from Video options, though it takes the pixelations away, all the sharp lines are still blurry.

As soon as I take away the effects, the image returns to high quality video. Any ideas on how to apply contrast without the video becoming pixelated?

thanks, edward

Are you judging quality by looking at the Program Monitor window within Premiere without rendering?

You should get full quality after rendering and when viewing on a TV, but the quick and dirty look in the program monitor may not be as good.

I think so, it suddenly cleared up, on the program monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back