Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Looping Logon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newbi1

Programmer
Apr 4, 2005
US
I am running CE9.0. I created this report with CR Pro 9.0 with an ODBC link to SQL Server.

When I uploaded this to CE9.0 I keep getting a looping logon. I set up the ODBC on the crystal server and cannot figure this out.

Please help new to Enterprise.

I wish that helped, but I verified the dsn and tried running it from the enterprise server and it runs great in CR, however still experiencing the looping logon in enterprise.

Newbi1,

Forgive me if I'm just pointing you in the same direction as Naith, but have you definitely checked that all relevant services are logging on as a domain administrator (bottom half of page 3 in the white paper from Naith's link)? If CR is using the ODBC connection without any problems, sounds like it might be related to the CE services. - Changing the logon has resolved problems for us a couple of times in the past, it might be worth you checking this again.

Gavin

Have you checked that your ODBC on your Crystal server has the exact same name and setup as your local machine?

mrees

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back