Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Lookup Table

Status
Not open for further replies.

powerlock2005

Technical User
Feb 23, 2005
US
All,
I have a registration form that is in .asp, and I have code to connect and add to a MySQL database. A person fills out the form and hits the submit button and their information gets added to the MySQL database.

Once the information gets into the database, a lot of the information is contact information. The information that is being gathered is conact information and other information that is for an event that will be happening in Apr 05.

There will be other events throughtout this year, and the same people who registered for this event will register for other events this year.

There is a field in this database called "regID" which is
an auto_increment field, so everyone who registers will have a number assigned to them.

I would like to have a way for this regID field to pull up
the current contact information so the person who is registering don't have to type in their contact information again, for future events.

How can this be done?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back