Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Lookup - not in group?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frustrated123

Technical User
May 19, 2006
GB
Hi,

I have just imported over 8,000 records from a spreadsheet and need to add these to groups. I can create a lookup for each group criteria and add the resulting block of records to a group.

My question is - how can I create a lookup (or any other method) for records that are NOT in a group? I need to verify that nothing has been missed before making the data live.

Paul.

There was a plugin called "Groupless" by the Northwoods people for ACT 5, 6 and 2000. I'm not using the latest version, but a glance at their add-ons webpage shows that they do have one. I would highly recommend it if you depend on using the groups function. I couldn't have gone without it.

Thank you. I eventually found the site. I have downloaded the trial and am in the process of testing it.

The D/L for 2006 version will not install - I have to upgrade which I am doing now. Reading the manual while waiting for the D/L to complete - it looks good.

Again - Thank You.

Paul.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back