Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Looking for Web page tutorial w/in PS7 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

praise2him

Technical User
Aug 22, 2003
US
Please forgive my ignorance here. A year or so ago I was working w/ Photoshop 7 and seem to remember a tutorial within PS that walked you through building a web page. I am not looking to become a web or graphics guru I just like to play with different programs to have "some" working knowledge. Does the PS& software have a tutorial with in or do I need to look elsewhere?
I appreciate the time anyone spends to answer this newbie question! I did do some searching through the forum and came up empty.
Paul

Design a web layout, from the File menu, switch to ImageReady, export a web page.

That sentence grossly simplifies this. Consult the ImageReady section of the Photoshop manual for details.

- - I hope this helps - -
[sub](Complain to someone else if it doesn't)[/sub]

Thank you for the reply,
I still cannot seem to find it though. I checked under the File menu but do not see it there. Not even under the greyed out items. This has really puzzled me mainly because I know it was there before. Hmmmm, oh well! If you think of anything else let me know.
Thank you for the fast reply,
Paul

Try 'Jump to' from the File menu (SHIFT-CRTL_M). If something was there before and now it is missing, you may have corrupt preferences. Try deleting the preferences and they will be rebuilt when you restart Photoshop. If that still does not work, consider reinstalling Photoshop.

- - I hope this helps - -
[sub](Complain to someone else if it doesn't)[/sub]

To switch to Image Ready from Photoshop just click that button that is on the bottom of the tools palette (the one that looks like a file with an arrow coming out of it)

Thanks for all the help,
I am able to jump from PS7 to Image Ready w/o any problems,
mainly I am looking for an "in program" tutorial, like I have seen w/ others like Dreamweaver and Bryce 5. Maybe PS7 doesn't have any internal tutorials. Though I thought I had used it before. Guess I will get out the GOOGLE and find some tut's on my own.
Thank you,jimoblak, GrooveMonkey for the help,
Paul

Isn't there an option in ps7 under File, Automate, Web Photo Gallery???? Its been so long since I used 7 that I forget!!

DBX
(Try it my way, it might work...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back