Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Looking for voicemail recommendations

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottayr

Systems Engineer
Sep 27, 2022
US
Need some help - looking for some recommendations - Looking for an Enterprise size - On premise - voicemail system that can integrate with the Avaya Aura platform. Just need some names, I can do the research.

Thanks you

Is there an issue with Ayava's Aura Messaging platform?
We also have forums for specified manufacturers/models listed here including the Ayaya forums where your better to ask.

small-logo-sig.png

=----(((((((((()----=
Toronto, Canada

Add me to LinkedIN

No issues - with the current status of Avaya, it is always good to have other options

You might want to look at the "Mutare Voice" product. Mutare has a long history integrating its products with Avaya and there are technical/integration documents for support from both Mutare and Avaya. You might also want to check in the Avaya DevConnect program for product offerings if they still have listings of member companies and their products (I haven't looked at this in a while so not sure what info they now provide.)

Another vote for AVST/Opentext

Take Care

Matt
I have always wished that my computer would be as easy to use as my telephone.
My wish has come true. I no longer know how to use my telephone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back