Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Looking for sources of Livemotion 2 Tutorials 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

cameraboy

Technical User
Dec 28, 2003
US
I like this program and will continue to use it fo rmaking SWF files. I want to make interactive sites with Livemotion but I am having trouble figuring out certain functions.

This may seem basic, but I need to figure out how add interactive buttons to my timeline.

These are very helpful, but they are from version 1.0 and I am using version 2 which has different scripting functions.

Oh yeah...that's right. Try checking out LiveMotionCentral.com or the Adobe Forums for LiveMotion. They have a Scripting User to User forum and FAQs for both Mac and PC Livemotion.

Hello fellow LM2 lovers

I love this software after 3 years of playing around with flash i've gone back to LM and it feel good to be back to an adobe interface. Problem, there are no pdf manual available from adobe for this software, the help files do help a bit but not enought, so i'm turning to groups such as your's to see if anybody can help me find tutorials and or e-books for LM2, javascript, action script, available for free on the net.

Any LM2 manuals would be creatly appreciated

ORYZeN

Perhaps you should visit your local bookstore or even better a technical bookstore. There are several books available for LiveMotion 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back