Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Looking for some good books 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

milkman

Programmer
Oct 18, 2000
US
Does anyone have any recommendations on some good books, that will help setup, maintain, and configure DNS servers, Exchange servers, File Servers, and Wins. That won't break me in cost

Thanks
Milkman85

cheap/good place i found was here! Also watchout for books that are written for certifications, never found them usefully. Books I ;oke are Microsoft.........they built them, figure they know how to write em, or do research on amazon and bn.com and most of the reviews are good when looking for specific books........ JeffS

I personally like the MS books that I'm using in studying my MCSE but Ebay is a good place, as well as some computer stores have used copies as well. Definatley check out your local computer stores to see what they have in stock (I got one of my MS books from there for 80% cheaper than it was brand new. -------------------------------
MCSE in training.
Currently I've gone through the following books:
70-210 Win2K Professional
70-215 Win2K Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back