Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

looking for pos system (service industry) Squirrel ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

carbutler

Vendor
Apr 28, 2003
US
I found a used squirrel system for sale and a system like this is one that i would like to use with our company. I'm not sure if there is any software that would fit our needs. I own a couple of auto detailing shops and we are looking for a pos system that will manage our customers. ie. if you were to come to one of our shops I would like to be able to either by a tag number or some kind of bar coding pull up an existing customers history. This would let us know when was the last time they had a wax job or maybe their leather seats detailed.

Hi there,

You probably want software that has been customized for auto shops. They will have several industry specific features that will save you a lot of time.

You might want to check out this website:

It will help you choose the right system. It was written by a consultant that has a lot of experience with POS and inventory control software. Plus it has a software search page so you can find POS software designed specifically your industry. Good luck.

this is not an application that would be handled best with squirrel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back