Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Looking for NEC DT700 SIP Firmware and Stock Firmware

GenericPNP

Technical User
Dec 15, 2023
US
Hello! This is my first time on the forums here and I've seen some talk about the NEC SIP firmware. I just got my hands on a bunch of DT700 phones and want to connect them to my FreePBX/Asterisk server, but the stock firmware does not allow this. I would like both Stock and SIP versions of the firmware in case something happens so I can flash back to stock. Does someone have these firmware files and can share? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

The files are too large to post here. Provide an email address for a link to dropbox to get the files.

My email is **********
Thank you so much for the help!

I've got the firmware to work on the phones, however I'm only able to configure 1 line. I've even tried adding line 2 to the XML config of the boot server but it seems like the phone doesn't want to add a second line, it just ignores the config. Is it possible to run more than 1 sip line on this firmware?

hallo i'need to standar firmware to regist on asterisk , Any help would be greatly appreciated.
my eamil sakti_work@yahoo.co.id

Hello belevedere

Please could I get the file, I've sent you a direct message with my email address, thanks in advance

I do not get or respond to direct messages. Post an e mail here and I will try to get you the link.

Be patient, it is taking me way too much time to find anything in this new set up. I am considering dropping out.

Thank you. Sent very quickly. Wish you quick solutions to your problems! :)

I've got the firmware to work on the phones, however I'm only able to configure 1 line. I've even tried adding line 2 to the XML config of the boot server but it seems like the phone doesn't want to add a second line, it just ignores the config. Is it possible to run more than 1 sip line on this firmware?
Yes that is the fault of these NEC phones when you use the Std Sip firmware. There are a lot of better options out there for Standard SIP. I don't know why so many people ask for it. Go out a buy some second hand Grandstream phones or other brand. For standard sip they will serve you better.

Hello again! I need your help in installing new drivers on my DT710. I'll start in order: 1) I go to IP phone manager, find my phone for flashing. 2) I connect to NEC and select the "Download" command. 3) In my case, I select TFTP, fill in the IP address. I filled in the "Directory" column with "/". In the "Download file type" column, I select "Flash memory image" and fill in the File name line (in my case, it is itlissipte.tgz). In the "Type" line, I select "Std.SIPDT710". I also check the NEC-SIP to Std-SIP box. Once I filled in everything, I pressed the "download" button. 4) I try to download this driver to the phone by pressing "execute". I see how the program shows 100% "downloading" and then the error "Request = 1. Complete=0,Fail=1,Error=0,Transmit=0". Please help with this problem :(

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back