Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Looking for natural keyboard with touchpad under cursor pad 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronjie

MIS
Jul 15, 2002
Hope someone can help me with this... I know... I haven't been on this thing for a while...

I own a Logitech "New Touch" keyboard Model #:Y-SC4, it's a natural keyboard and has a touch pad which is on the right side, and under the cursor keys.

I am sometimes just comfortable leaning back on my chair, and typing...and don't want to have to go back to the desk for the mouse... the cordless mice don't work because that's just another piece of hardware to worry about and lose. I like the touchpad on the right side of the keyboard as I'm a touch typist and it's just more convenient there...

Here's the catch... Logitech doesn't make this keyboard any more... and there aren't too many companies that make one like it... the touchad mouse also has 2 mouse buttons... and the buttons are finally worn out, and don't work too well.

Logitech doesn't sell the parts for it.

any ideas?

Ronjie

My wife's computer has one very much like the one at and it looks to be what you're looking for.

Others less qualified by your specifications include:

Or I could sell you my wife's keyboard, as I think she'd really prefer a "normal" keyboard.

Sloth is the mother of invention. Necessity is just a mother...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back