Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

looking for MD-110 extension manager manual

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owlball

Technical User
Feb 25, 2002
BE
Hi there,

I was wondering if somebody could help me with documentation regarding the operation of the Ericsson's
Extension manager as I'll have to handle it during my new job.
I used to work with Siemens, Nortel and Alcatel but this one got options I'm not aware of.

Any help will be appreciated!

cheers
michel

Hi there !

I would try to help you dealing with the MD110...but can you please tell me weather you using DNA or the ordinary FIOL or WinFiol version... and what software you are using?

Hi there.. thanks for your response.

Currently I'm working with DNA running on windows 2000.
I cannot tell what kinda software is gonna be used as everything will be installed on my pc very soon.

Furthermore I need to run statistics concerning extensions what are not used for over a month in order to clean them up and free ports.Also trunk capacity needs to be measured so if you can give me any clues i would really appreciate that.
Maybe you know where I can get hands on the md-100 OPI/ or Alex (possibly online?)

Anyway ... many thanks and hope to hear from you

Michel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back